Home Forums Call Of Duty-Advanced Warfare COD:AW – Ghost!Ryder!’s official review

This topic contains 18 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Assassin Assassin 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Goaice
    ice
    Keymaster

the game seems to work well for me with no issues with the major exception that I am just plain terrible at playing the game.  I just cant figure it out…..pick a fps….anyone, and I can dominate guaranteed.  even when i don't play something like codbo for weeks or months at a time i can come in and by towards or on the top 3 out of 5 matches.  more so if not s&d.  Hell, recently when we played BO1 i raped and pillaged and got banned for hacking after not playing for like 2 years.  I have always been able to dominate new games when they come out too.  but there is just something off that makes me super bad at this game.  i really cant point to server lag because it really doesn't appear to be an issue.  and my fps is stuck on 90fps (must be limited to that).  It just feels like everyone has about a 500 ms head start on me….when i see someone, they shoot me which im just getting started on reacting to shoot….its such an odd feeling.  Like a dream where you want to move but cant and then its too late.

Honestly, it makes the game frustrating to not be good….now i know how beavis felt…..I'm not so sure I want to play a game in which I am terribad.  I might have to revert back to some codbo just to make sure that i still have a little pwnage left in me.  If I don't, then the plain fact is I went and got old and never even saw it coming.  perhaps i have early onset glaucoma like poor Op has had all these years.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahahaahhahahahahhahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ghostryder
    Ghost!
    Participant

OK, so Chas and I played a round of BLOPS2 last night, and before I got booted for tking (twice killing Chas), I was #1 by a wide margin with an awesome KD ratio.  And I had not played BLOPS2 in weeks.

So at least I know its not me and its the game….either by design or some type of flaw in the game that works against whatever skill-sets/quirks/way of playing that I tend to have.

PS….why does Chas always get TKed?

Op-X
    Op-X
    Participant

PS….why does Chas always get TKed?

Because he races out of spawn like a maniac and is in their spawn in a blink of an eye and becomes collateral damage in the frenzy 15 seconds after round starts

Assassin
    Assassin
    Participant

Does this have dedicated servers yet?!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar