Home Forums PC Problems anti-virus / adware removal software OP-X please report please

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Op-X Op-X 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Chasgiv3
    chasgiv3
    Participant

OP what was the name of that program that you use? You've told me twice now and I always forget. My Sister needs to the info to check for a potential adware program.

Thanks!

Chasgiv3
    chasgiv3
    Participant

Still paging OP for a response……

Keg
    keg
    Participant

You have a better chance of finding him on http://www.sheepfucker.com

Goaice
    ice
    Keymaster

If you have a problem and want it cleaned, use combofix by bleeping computer. It's like chemo, just nukes everything that isn't supposed to be there. Out of the 1000000 computers I've worked on with malware issues, this bad boy worked the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chasgiv3
    chasgiv3
    Participant

I already fixed her computer but I wanted to know the name of the one he turned me on to. I really like the way it works.
    Fast and really thorough. Free for the first 30 days and I wanted to suggest it for purchase for my Sisters business.

STILL LOOKING FOR OP to RESPOND!!!!!!!…….LOL
    I'll talk to him in VENT I'm sure…I keep forgetting to mention it to him.

Op-X
    Op-X
    Participant

Lol Keg, it's sheepharmony.com get it right asswipe
    Anyways combofix is definitely the last defense if cleaning it up doesn't work. Only thing with that is that's it's a scary program that might wipe too much. Malwarebytes.org is my goto cleaner.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar